Are you sure? here are a few benefits on play.
Play leads to :
Providing opportunities for children to actively use their senses as they explore their world through ‘sensory play’ is crucial to brain development – it helps to build nerve connections in the brain’s pathways.
Why get an activity kit?
- A child’s ability to complete more complex learning tasks
- Supports cognitive growth
- Supports language development
- Supports gross motor skills
- Supports social interaction
- Supports problem-solving skills.